CLEARFIELD — President Judge Fredric J. Ammerman heard the following cases at Monday’s session of special sentencing court.
- Hunter Anderson, 24, of Morrisdale, guilty plea, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, $1 fine each plus costs, three to six months in state prison to be served consecutive (six months to one year) false identification to law enforcement, $300 fine plus one year probation. Boot camp eligible.
- Christopher McBride, 26, of Coalport, guilty plea, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance-methamphatamine, $1 fine plus costs, nine months to three years in state prison, driving while under suspension $210 fine plus costs, failure to have valid registration $85 fine plus costs. Boot camp eligible.
- Matthew Short, 19, of Clearfield, guilty plea, theft by unlawful taking $35 fine, 60 days to one year in CCJ, plus one year of probation, restitution of $268 to the Family Dollar in Clearfield.
- Sarah A. Torrell, guilty plea, retail theft $1 fine plus costs, four months to two years in SCI-Muncy, boot camp eligible.
- Brandon Coreman, possession of controlled substance, did not appear, bench warrant issued.