DuBOIS — District Judge Patrick N. Ford of DuBois presided over preliminary hearings and other proceedings March 15.
The following defendants waived their rights to preliminary hearings. Their cases will be sent to the Clearfield County Court of Common Pleas for further disposition.
- Jared W. Kuhn, 21, Brockway, who is charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances and several summary traffic violations. Unsecured bail was set at $1,000.
- Garrett B. Hoover, 24, DuBois, who is charged with DUI and several summary traffic violations. Unsecured bail was set at $1,000.
- William F. Runyon, 28, DuBois, who is charged with a felony count of possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor counts of use/possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while operating privileges are suspended or revoked and driving under the influence of a controlled substance. He remains in the Clearfield County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail. In a separate case, a retail theft charged was also waived. Monetary bail has been set at $5,000.
- Wyatt C. McGeary, 21, Gibsonia, who is charged with DUI. Unsecured bail was set at $1,000.
- Megan L. Snyder, 36, DuBois, who is charged with retail theft. Unsecured bail was set at $1,000.
- Jesse A. Irwin, 28, DuBois, who is charged with hindering apprehension and providing false information. Unsecured bail was set at $1,000.
Guilty plea entered
The following individual entered a guilty plea:
- Suzanne M. Foltz, 33, DuBois, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct. The charge was changed from a previous charged of confined within premises of the owner. She must pay a total of $770.75 in fines, costs and restitution.
A misdemeanor count of assault was withdrawn against Lee A. Sayers, 53, DuBois. He pleaded guilty to a summary charge of harassment, which was moved to non-traffic, and must pay a total of $261.25 in fines and costs.