Pat Patterson (814) 503-8860 / firstname.lastname@example.org
General news from the Tri-County Area
Newsroom (814) 503-8875 / email@example.com
Weddings, Engagements, Anniversaries
Joy Norwood (814) 503-8863 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Send photos, with complete captions information (identify all recognizable persons, left to right) and a daytime phone number in case of questions, to email@example.com
Chris Wechtenhiser (814) 503-8876 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo reprints, digital downloads and photo merchandise are available through our photo partner, My News Photos at http://www.instantimagegallery.com/iig/c/294
(814) 503-8876 / email@example.com
Letters to the Editor
We welcome letters to the editor.
• Postal mail: Letters, The Courier-Express, P.O. Box 407, DuBois, PA 15801 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letters should be no longer than 300 words, stick to one topic and avoid direct personal attack, libel and offensiveness.
• Letters must include the name, mailing address and daytime telephone number (for verification, not publication) of the letter-writer. Names and cities/towns of residence of letter-writers will be published. We generally limit letters to residents or former residents of our core circulation area or to subscribers to our print edition, and to one letter per letter-writer per month.
• We reserve the right to edit or reject any letter, for any reason or for no reason at all. • Brief letters are always more effective.
(814) 503-8879 / email@example.com
The circulation department is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and from 7-10 a.m. Sundays. Call (814) 371-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classified ads (814) 503-8878 / email@example.com
Display advertising (814) 503-8877 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To Submit Stories/Events
If you know of an interesting story or have news of an upcoming event, send it to the appropriate department or call us at (814) 371-4200 or (800) 442-4217 and ask for the appropriate person.