comp:00004fcdb601:0000004b20:4755 /__uuid/03674a56-5290-482c-b145-2bf5adc7959c/USATSI_11643628_168384370_lowres.jpg comp:00004fcdb601:0000004b22:4755 /__uuid/98f76f24-342a-49c9-a590-49c131148406/USATSI_10325275_168384370_lowres.jpg comp:00004fcdb601:0000004b24:4755 /__uuid/a6f8ed18-79d3-4c3e-a57c-c512ea8ce982/USATSI_12277436_168384370_lowres.jpg comp:00004fcdb601:0000004b26:4755 /__uuid/aa051f92-3f6f-43f0-ac9e-b08c1ff2eeb5/USATSI_11925909_168384370_lowres.jpg comp:00004fcdb601:0000004b28:4755 /__uuid/0df4aecf-4697-4bbf-afa4-9e2c59c84bb0/USATSI_11911570_168384370_lowres.jpg
Find a local business
- Humidity: 75%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:29:47 AM
- Sunset: 07:59:06 PM
Rain. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Rain and scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 56F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- St. Marys Chamber approves new July 3 fireworks location
- Sweet Treats-Joe Sikora jr. keeps family legacy alive in Punxsutawney with Joe's Drive In
- DuBois Magistrate
- Caldwell credits Curwensville football for providing career start
- Brookville girl's wish for swingset comes true in time for summer
- St. Marys native faces formal arraignment after allegedly assaulting girlfriend
- The car doctor-Randy Reed of the Punxsy Auto Clinic enjoys working on his customers' cars
- Downtown DuBois shop brings spiritual community together
- St. Marys woman runs in 'Bunny Hop 5k' in memory of mother each year
- Beaver Drive sidewalk project to begin May 13