- St. Marys Chamber approves new July 3 fireworks location
- Sweet Treats-Joe Sikora jr. keeps family legacy alive in Punxsutawney with Joe's Drive In
- DuBois Magistrate
- Caldwell credits Curwensville football for providing career start
- Brookville girl's wish for swingset comes true in time for summer
- St. Marys native faces formal arraignment after allegedly assaulting girlfriend
- The car doctor-Randy Reed of the Punxsy Auto Clinic enjoys working on his customers' cars
- Downtown DuBois shop brings spiritual community together
- St. Marys woman runs in 'Bunny Hop 5k' in memory of mother each year
- Beaver Drive sidewalk project to begin May 13
- Humidity: 84%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:29:46 AM
- Sunset: 07:59:07 PM
Periods of rain. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Rain and scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 57F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.